Effective Date: October 11, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before registering using the Adextrem platform (the "Program") offered by Adextrem. ("ADX"). Participation in the Program indicates that you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to the Terms, you may not participate in the Program.
Pursuant to the Terms, ADX and you ("You", “Your”, "Publisher" or "Advertiser") agree to the Terms for participation in the Program.
2. Program Participation
Participation in the Program is subject to ADX's prior approval and Your continued compliance with the applicable acceptable use policies (the "Acceptable Use Policies") attached hereto. ADX reserves the right to refuse participation to any applicant or participant at any time in its sole discretion. ADX may change, suspend or discontinue the Program at any time without notice or liability. ADX reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify the Terms at any time by posting a notice on the ADX website (“ADX Site”), or by sending a notice via email or regular mail. Participation in the Program following such notification constitutes Your acceptance of the modified Terms. You certify that You are legally permitted to use the Program and take full responsibility for Your use of the Program. These Terms are void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Program is revoked in such jurisdictions. .
3. Participation as a Publisher
4. Participation as an Advertiser
Advertiser is solely responsible for all: (a) ad targeting options ("Targets") and all ad content, ad information, and ad URLs ("Creatives"), whether generated by or for Advertiser; and (b) websites, services and landing pages which Creatives link or direct viewers to, and advertised services and products (collectively "Services"). Advertiser shall protect any Advertiser passwords and takes full responsibility for Advertiser's own, and third party, use of any Advertiser accounts.
Advertiser understands and agrees that ads may be placed on (a) any content or property provided by ADX, and, unless Advertiser opts out of such placement in the manner specified by ADX, (b) any other content or property provided by Publishers upon which ADX places ads. Advertiser authorizes and consents to all such placements. Advertiser agrees that all placements of Advertiser's ads shall conclusively be deemed to have been approved by Advertiser unless Advertiser produces contemporaneous documentary evidence showing that Advertiser disapproved such placements in the manner specified by ADX. Advertiser grants ADX permission to utilize an automated software program to retrieve and analyze Websites associated with the Services for ad quality and serving purposes. ADX or Publishers may reject or remove any ad or Target for any or no reason.
5. Representations of Publisher
Publisher represents and warrants that the Websites: (1) are owned by or licensed to Publisher and Publisher has the right to use the entire contents and subject matter contained in the Websites; (2) do not violate any law, statute, ordinance, treaty or regulation; (3) do not infringe in any manner any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party; (4) do not breach any duty toward or rights of any person or entity including, without limitation, rights of publicity or privacy, and have not otherwise resulted in or are not likely to result in any consumer fraud, product liability, tort, breach of contract, injury, damage or harm of any kind to any person or entity; (5) are not false, deceptive or misleading; (6) are not defamatory, libelous, slanderous or threatening; and (7) are free of viruses, “Trojan horses”, “trap doors”, “back doors”, “Easter eggs”, “worms”, “time bombs”, “cancelbots’, "spyware" and other computer programming routines that may potentially damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Publisher also represents, warrants and covenants that: (i) Publisher has the power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under these Terms; (ii) Publisher shall not be in violation of any obligation, contract or agreement by entering into these Terms, by performing its obligations hereunder or by authorizing and permitting ADX to perform the services hereunder; (iii) Publisher shall comply with all of these Terms, as amended from time to time; (iv) all information provided by Publisher to ADX is truthful, accurate and complete, and is not misleading in any way; (v) ADX is hereby authorized by Publisher to perform all the services described hereunder with respect to Publisher and the Websites; (vi) upon request by ADX, Publisher shall promptly provide a written statement in form acceptable to ADX confirming ADX's authority hereunder; and (vii) Publisher shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, material, data, work, designation, trade or service mark, trade name, link, advertising or services that actually or potentially (a) violates any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, false, deceptive or misleading advertising or unfair competition under the laws of any jurisdiction, (b) infringes or misappropriates any proprietary, intellectual property, contract or tort right of any person, or (c) to a reasonable person, may be abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, harassing, threatening, malicious, otherwise objectionable or in way derogatory about ADX or any other party. Publisher grants ADX and the Advertiser the right and license to transmit the Ads to the Websites.
6. Representations of Advertiser
Advertiser represents and warrants that (a) it is authorized to act on behalf of and has agreed to bind to these Terms any third party for which Advertiser advertises ("Principal"), (b) as between Principal and Advertiser, the Principal owns any rights to the information used in connection with any ads that are the subject of any Program, and (c) Advertiser shall not disclose the information relating to Principal's Program to any other party without Principal's consent. Advertiser represents and warrants that the ads: (1) are owned by or licensed to Advertiser and Advertiser has the right to use the entire contents and subject matter contained in the ads; (2) do not violate any law, statute, ordinance, treaty or regulation; (3) do not infringe in any manner any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any third party; (4) are not false, deceptive or misleading; (5) are not defamatory, libelous, slanderous or threatening; (6) are free of viruses, “Trojan horses”, “trap doors”, “back doors”, “Easter eggs”, “worms”, “time bombs”, “cancelbots”, "spyware", “malware”, and other computer programming routines that may potentially damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Advertiser also represents, warrants and covenants that: (i) Advertiser has the power and authority to enter into and perform its obligations under these Terms; (ii) Advertiser shall not be in violation of any obligation, contract or agreement by entering into these Terms, by performing its obligations hereunder or by authorizing and permitting ADX to perform the services hereunder; (iii) Advertiser shall comply with all of the Terms, as amended from time to time; (iv) all information provided by Advertiser to ADX is truthful, accurate and complete, and is not misleading in any way; (v) ADX is hereby authorized by Advertiser to perform all the services described hereunder with respect to Advertiser and the Ads; (vi) upon request by ADX, Advertiser shall promptly provide a written statement in form acceptable to ADX confirming ADX's authority hereunder; and (vii) Advertiser shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content, material, data, work, designation, trade or service mark, trade name, link, advertising or services that actually or potentially (a) violates any applicable law or regulation, including, without limitation, false, deceptive or misleading advertising or unfair competition under the laws of any jurisdiction, (b) infringes or misappropriates any proprietary, intellectual property, contract or tort right of any person, or (c) to a reasonable person, may be abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, harassing, threatening, malicious, otherwise objectionable or in way derogatory about ADX or any other party. Advertiser grants ADX and the Publisher the right and license to transmit the Ads to the Websites.
7. Communications Solely With ADX
You agree to direct to ADX and not to any Advertiser or Publisher, as the case may be, all communications regarding any matter arising out of participating in the Program.
8. Acceptable Use Policies
To participate in the Program as a Publisher, you must abide by ADX’s Publisher’s Acceptable Use Policy attached hereto. To participate in the Program as an Advertiser, you must abide by ADX’s Advertiser’s Acceptable Use Policy attached hereto. It is your responsibility to keep up to date and adhere to those policies. Failure to comply with these policies may result in ADX limiting or suspending the delivery of any Services or participation in the Program or may result in the termination of Your Agreement with ADX. Failure to abide by the applicable Acceptable Use Policy shall be grounds for the immediate termination of Your Agreement with ADX.
9. Payments to Publishers
Publisher shall receive as payment a percentage of the sale price of advertisements displayed in connection with Publisher's Websites as determined by ADX for Publisher's use of the Program. Advertiser's payable revenue shall be determined twice a month on the first (1st) day and sixteenth (16th) day of each month for the period covering the two previous weeks and deposited in the Publisher's ADX account. The Publisher may request to withdraw the earned balance at any time, provided the earned balance is greater than or equal to Publisher's minimum payable amount (as agreed by the parties). Withdrawals requested by the Publisher will be completed within seven (7) days. If Publisher's earned balance is less than Publisher's minimum withdrawal amount (as agreed by the parties), no payment shall be made.
In addition, Publisher agrees that (i) any payments that may become due to Publisher are specifically conditional upon ADX's receipt of full payment from the applicable Advertiser and (ii) if ADX does not receive the applicable payment in full from any such Advertiser, or ADX's payment from such Advertiser is later reversed at any time, ADX may deduct such amount from Publisher’s future payments.
If Publisher disputes any payment made in connection with the Program, Publisher must notify ADX in writing within thirty (30) days of any such payment. Failure to notify ADX within 30 days shall constitute a waiver by Publisher of any claims related to such disputed payment.
Payment shall be calculated solely based on records maintained by ADX. No other measurements or statistics of any kind shall be accepted by ADX or have any effect under these Terms.
ADX reserves the right to withhold payment or charge back Publisher's account due to any of the foregoing or any breach of the Terms by Publisher. In addition, if Publisher is past due on any payment to ADX in connection with the Program, ADX reserves the right to withhold payment until all outstanding payments have been made.
To ensure proper payment, Publisher is solely responsible for providing and maintaining accurate contact and payment information associated with Publisher's account in the Program. Any bank fees related to returned or cancelled cheques/checks due to a contact or payment information error or omission may be deducted from the newly issued payment.
10. Payments from Advertisers
Advertisers must prefund their ADX account with their advertising budget. Advertiser shall be responsible for all charges set in their ADX account and shall pay all charges in U. S. Dollars or in such other currency as agreed to in writing by the parties. Unless agreed to by the parties in writing, Advertiser shall pay all charges in accordance with the payment terms in the applicable campaign settings, including any applicable taxes. Charges are exclusive of taxes. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Advertiser waives all claims relating to charges (including without limitation any claims for charges based on suspected invalid clicks) unless claimed within 60 days after the charge (this does not affect Advertiser’s credit card issuer rights). Charges are solely based on ADX's measurements for the Program. Nothing in these Terms shall obligate ADX to extend credit to any party. Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that any credit card and related billing and payment information that Advertiser provides to ADX may be shared by ADX with companies who work on ADX's behalf, such as payment processors and/or credit agencies, solely for the purposes of checking credit, effecting payment to ADX and servicing Advertiser's account.
ADX reserves the right to withhold deposit or charge Advertiser's account due to any breach of the Terms by Advertiser.
11. Advertiser Refund Policy
No refunds will be made for any delivered ad impressions. Once an Advertiser makes an initial deposit in the Program, the Advertiser may request a withdrawal of the account balance if Advertiser isn't satisfied with the Program and is otherwise in compliance with the Terms. If Advertiser's account balance is less than Advertiser's minimum withdrawal amount (as agreed to by the parties), no payment shall be made. Advertisers cancelled / terminated by ADX for violating these Terms and Conditions are not entitled to a refund. Withdrawals requested by the Advertiser will be completed within seven (7) days. ADX does not under any circumstances issue any refunds on credit cards.
12. Termination; Cancellation
ADX may at any time, in its sole discretion, immediately terminate the Program, terminate Your Agreement, or cancel any Ad(s) or your use of any Target. ADX will make commercially reasonable efforts to notify you via email of any such termination or cancellation within a commercially reasonable period of time. You may cancel any Ads and/or terminate Your Agreement with ADX with or without cause at any time by deactivating a campaign in the Campaign Manager or by removing the Program Ad Code from your website. Upon termination for any reason: (a) you shall remain liable for any amounts due for Ads already delivered; and (b) all provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
13. Prohibited Uses
You shall not, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to: (i) directly or indirectly generate queries, “referral events”, or impressions of or clicks on any Ad (including without limitation by clicking on "play" for any video Ad) through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other invalid means, including but not limited to via repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or other automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the unauthorized use of other search engine optimization services and/or software; (ii) edit, modify, filter, truncate or change the order of the information contained in any Ad, or remove, obscure or minimize any Ad in any way without authorization from ADX; (iii) frame, minimize, remove or otherwise inhibit the full and complete display of any web page accessed by an end user after clicking on any part of an Ad; (iv) redirect an end user away from any Advertiser Page; provide a version of the Advertiser Page that is different from the page an end user would access by going directly to the Advertiser Page; intersperse any content between the Ad and the Advertiser Page; or otherwise provide anything other than a direct link from an Ad to an Advertiser Page; (v) display any Ad(s) on any web page or any website that contains any hate-related, violent, or illegal content; (vi) directly or indirectly access, launch, and/or activate Ads through or from, or otherwise incorporate the Ads in, any software application, website, or other means other than Your Websites, and then only to the extent expressly permitted by the Terms; (vii) "crawl", "spider", index or in any non-transitory manner store or cache information obtained from any Ads, or any part, copy, or derivative thereof; (viii) act in any way that violates any other agreement between You and ADX (ix) disseminate “malware”; (x) create a new account to use the Program after ADX has terminated an Agreement with You as a result of your breach of these Terms; or (xi) engage in any action or practice that reflects poorly on ADX or otherwise disparages or devalues ADX's reputation or goodwill.
You acknowledge that any attempted participation or violation of any of the foregoing is a material breach of the Terms and ADX may pursue any and all applicable legal and equitable remedies against You, including an immediate suspension of Your account or termination of Your Agreement with ADX, and the pursuit of all available civil or criminal remedies.
You acknowledge and agree that ADX has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to You and that ADX has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site, Services or Program; what content You access or receive via the ADX Site or Services (“Content”); what Content other Advertisers and Publishers may make available, publish or promote in connection with the Program; what effects any Content may have on Advertisers or Publishers or their users or customers; how You or your users or customers may interpret, view or use the content of the Site; what actions You or Your users or customers may take as a result of having been exposed to any Content, or whether the Content is being displayed properly in connection with the Program.
Further, (i) if You are a Publisher, You specifically acknowledge and agree that ADX has no control over (and is merely a passive conduit with respect to) any content that may be submitted or published by any Advertiser, and that Publisher is solely responsible (and assumes all liability and risk) for determining whether or not such content is appropriate or acceptable to Publisher, and (ii) if You are an Advertiser, You specifically acknowledge and agree that ADX has no control over any Content that may be available or published on any Publisher website (or otherwise), and that Advertiser is solely responsible (and assumes all liability and risk) for determining whether or not such content is appropriate or acceptable to Advertiser. You release ADX from all liability in any way relating to Your acquisition (or failure to acquire), provision, use or other activity with respect to content in connection with the ADX Site or Services. The ADX Site may contain, or direct You to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. ADX makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the ADX Site or Services, and ADX will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the ADX Site or Services.
THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADX DOES NOT WARRANT THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RESULTS OF ANY ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN, AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT THERETO. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. ADX SHALL USE REASONABLE COMMERCIAL EFFORTS TO SECURE BUT MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE.
ADX will not be liable for the privacy of e-mail addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other content stored on ADX's equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the Site, or otherwise connected with Your use of the Services.
You agree not to disclose ADX Confidential Information without ADX's prior written consent. "ADX Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (i) all ADX software, technology, programming, technical specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation that You learn, develop or obtain and that relate to the ADX Site, Services, and/or Program; (ii) click-through rates or other statistics relating to performance in the Program provided to You by ADX; and (iii) any other information designated in writing by ADX as "confidential" or any designation to the same effect. ADX Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or ADX, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to ADX Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
16. Information Rights
You have no obligation to provide us with this information but without it, you may not be able to effectively use the Program.
You have the right to rectify any inaccurate/incomplete personal data. You may also, as permitted by applicable law, withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time. If you withdraw your consent, you may not be able to make use of certain features of the Program or the Program at all. ADX bears no responsibility or liability for this result.
Any information provided to ADX will only be used by ADX and shall not be disclosed to a Third Party without Your express authorization. ADX is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any third-parties, Publishers or Advertisers that make use of the ADX Site, Services and/or the Program.
17. No Guarantee
ADX makes no guarantee regarding the level of impressions of Ads or clicks on any Ad, the timing of delivery of such impressions and/or clicks, the completion of “referral events”, or the amount of any payment to be made to You in accordance with Your agreement with ADX. In addition, for the avoidance of doubt, ADX does not guarantee the Program will be operable at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond ADX's control such as strikes, riots, insurrection, fires, floods, explosions, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes, natural disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where ADX or Your servers are located or co-located.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ADX, all relevant Publisher(s), all relevant Advertiser(s) and their licensors, licensees, affiliated companies, consultants, contractors, agents, attorneys and employees harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, damages, claims or causes of action, including internal and external legal fees and expenses, arising out of, related to or which may arise from your use of the Program, your Ads, your selection and use of Targets, and/or your breach of any term of the Terms.
The Terms shall be governed by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and, to the extent applicable, United Arab Emirates laws, without reference to any conflict of laws principles. Any claim or controversy arising out of or related to the Terms or your Agreement with ADX, or the Services we provide and/or distribute shall be settled by binding arbitration. Any such claim or controversy shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated with a claim of any other party. You agree to pay any/all direct and/or indirect costs arising out or related to the claim and/or controversy, including but not limited to legal costs, transportation, accommodation, telephone calls. The foregoing shall not preclude ADX from seeking any injunctive relief for protection of ADX Confidential Information, intellectual property rights, and/or “brand features”, which injunctive relief may be sought in legal proceedings commenced by ADX in any court of competent jurisdiction.
20. Miscellaneous Terms And Conditions
The currency used for purposes of Your Agreement with ADX shall be United States Dollars (USD).
ADX requires that all Advertisers provide proof of identification before advertising in the Program. ADX reserves the right to refuse any Advertiser for any reason including but not limited to: country of residence, reputation, and associations.
Publisher's Acceptable Use Policy
Effective Date: August 01, 2019
Publishers participating in the Adextrem program (the "Program”) are required to adhere to the following policies. Please read the policies carefully and review regularly as we reserve the right to change our policies at any time. Pursuant to our Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with and adhere to Adextrem’s policies.
Failure to comply with these policies may result in Adextrem limiting ad serving to your website and/or limiting your Adextrem account. Although in most cases we prefer to work with Publishers to achieve policy compliance, we reserve the right to disable any account at any time for failure to adhere to our policies. If your account is disabled, you will not be eligible for further participation in the Program unless and until any compliance issues have been resolved to Adextrem’s satisfaction.
Site Content Guidelines
Publishers in the Program must adhere to these guidelines. It is forbidden to place our ad code on sites that are not adult or pornographic in nature. Ads on the Adextrem platform shall not include:
1. Promotion of child pornography or bestiality, including minors or animals in inappropriate adult or sexual situations, including images, written content, or animations.
2. Violent content, content promoting racial intolerance, or advocating against any individual, group, or organization.
3. Hacking/cracking content.
4. Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia.
5. Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails.
6. Excessive, repetitive, or irrelevant keywords in the content or code of web pages.
7. Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e. g. , firearms, fighting knives, stun guns).
8. Sales or promotion of alcohol, tobacco, or any related paraphernalia.
9. Content containing ‘revenge porn’: sexually explicit media that is publicly shared online without the consent of the individual pictured.
10. Any other content that is illegal, or promotes illegal activity.
11. Any file-sharing or torrent sites.
12. User-submitted content that is not moderated.
13. In case of email marketing, it is strictly forbidden to use spam tactic, to send unsolicited emails, all emails you are sending are explicitly opt-in to receiving email marketing campaigns from you with their consent.
14. Little or no original content. This includes, but is not limited to:
15. Using PTP and/or Autosurf to generate impressions.
1. Scraped content: Sites with content taken from high-quality sources or "Free Article” sites. These are often template or cookie cutter sites.
2. Auto-generated content: Sites with programmatically generated content. These sites often have random content that is confusing or nonsensical to a site visitor.
3. Doorway sites: Sites with content designed to increase search engine rank, with little content for an actual site visitor.
4. Made for ad sites: Sites that primarily consist of only advertisements do not constitute content for a landing page.
5. Login to view any content: Sites with landing pages with only a login or registration form.
6. Thin affiliate sites: These sites collect pay-per-click (PPC) revenue by sending visitors to the sites of affiliate programs, while providing little or no value-added content or service to the user. These sites usually have no original content and may be cookie-cutter sites or templates with no unique content.
7. Site under construction: Sites that are blank, under construction, page with raw coding/incorrect coding, or that when a page is loaded the ad zone is blank. .
Invalid Clicks and Impressions
Pageviews and clicks on ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on our ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks or impressions, use of robots, automated click and impression generating tools, third-party services generating clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, auto-surf, and click-exchange programs, or any deceptive software. Adextrem reserves the right not to pay for any inventory that Adextrem believes, in its sole discretion, incentivize users to click, uses automated means to generate clicks or traffic, or is otherwise suspicious.
Adextrem strictly prohibits any of the following methods to artificially generate clicks or impressions:
1. Placing misleading images alongside individual ads.
2. Promoting websites displaying ads through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites.
3. Compensating users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior.
4. Placing misleading labels above ads - for instance, ads may be labeled "Sponsored Links" but not "Favorite Sites".
Website Publishers may not display ads on web pages with content protected by copyright law in any jurisdiction unless they have the express legal authorization to display said content.
Site and Ad Behavior
You may not alter or manipulate any ads or standard ad behavior in any way unless explicitly permitted in writing by Adextrem.
1. You must not alter any portion of the code or change the behavior, targeting, or delivery of ads.
2. Websites showing Adextrem ads may not contain pop-ups or pop-unders that interfere with website navigation, change user preferences, or initiate downloads.
3. A website or third party cannot display our ads as a result of the actions of any software application such as a toolbar.
4. No Adextrem invocation code may be integrated into a software application.
5. Web pages containing Adextrem invocation codes may not be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings, or otherwise interfere with website navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your Adextrem invocation code.
6. We do not accept any traffic from ad zones hosted on sub domains such as Blogger, BlogSpot, Tumblr etc.
Publishers must comply with the following Ad Placement policies:
1. Up to six (6) ad zones may be displayed on each page.
2. You may not display the same zone multiple times on one page. You must create a unique ad zone for each ad placement on your website.
3. Elements on a page must not obscure any portion of the ad displayed.
4. Ads must not be displayed on any page with content primarily in an unsupported language.
5. No ad zones may be placed on a non-content-based page.
6. No ad zones may be placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads, whether or not the page content is relevant, the only exception to this is interstitial ad zones that have been approved by Adextrem.
Advertiser's Acceptable Use Policy
Effective Date: May 25, 2018
Destination and Popunder URLs Guidelines
Advertisers participating in the Program are required to adhere to the following policies. We ask that you read these policies carefully and refer to these policies regularly. If you fail to comply with these policies, we may disable serving of your ads and/or disable your account. Although Adextrem prefers to work with Advertisers to ensure advertisers compliance with Adextrem’s policies, we reserve the right to disable any account at any time for failure to adhere to Adextrem’s acceptable use policies. If your account is disabled, you will not be eligible for further participation in the Program unless and until any compliance issues have been resolved. Please note that we may change our policies at any time, and pursuant to our Terms and Conditions, it is your responsibility to keep up to date with and adhere to Adextrem’s policies.
Image Ads Editorial Guidelines
1. Ad images must be clear and recognizable.
2. Text appearing in ad images must be legible.
3. The keywords in ads must relate to the content on your destination URL.
4. iFrame ads may not contain any malware or malicious code. This would constitute a severe violation of our Terms and Conditions and will result in immediate account closure without the possibility of any refund.
Popunder Ad Editorial Guidelines
1. No double popunders.
2. No java alerts.
Destination URLs Guidelines
1. The URL provided must work and cannot take longer than 5 seconds to load.
2. The URL may not contain spaces.
3. A website cannot link to a blank page, a page where the majority of the content consists of ads, a page that is under construction, or a page with raw or incorrect coding.
4. The URL cannot link directly to an executable file or any download that is not user initiated.
5. If the landing page promotes and links to an executable file(s) or download(s) it must accurately describe contents of the file or download.
6. The landing page cannot require a login to view any site content.
7. The landing page may not use malware, malicious code, or deliver harmful programs.
8. The landing page cannot engage in any illegal online activities such as phishing, spoofing, or spamming.
9. The landing pages cannot contain pop-up windows, including exit pop-ups, java alerts, or chat windows that prevent a user from easily exiting a landing page.
10. The landing page may not use any copyrighted branding or imitate any brand without proof of consent (ie. Google Play Store, Android, Apple, etc. )
11. The requirements to redeem a free offer must be within one link of the landing page, and the redemption requirements must be contained within a single page. The requirements of a free offer must be clear and conspicuous and must stay consistent from when the conditions are first stated.
1. Any sexual content that depicts individuals who are under eighteen (18) years of age or who are presented in a manner designed to make them appear to be under the age of eighteen, including without limitation computer-generated images, drawings or sculptures that are or appear virtually indistinguishable from, that of a minor engaging in sexually explicit conduct.
2. Any content that depicts violent or forced sexual acts, including without limitation rape or slapping, hitting or torture in connection with sexual activity; urination, defecation or vomiting in conjunction with sexual activity; sexual activity that involves the participation of animals; vaginal fist insertion; and real or simulated incest; real or simulated sex with a dead body.
3. Promotion of hacking and cracking sites.
4. Promotion of anti-virus software and/or « Tech support » vertical.
5. Promotion of ‘cleaner’ software.
6. Fake system notifications or alerts.
7. Any copyrighted material or imitation of such without consent of the copyright owner. (ie. Google Play Store, Android, Apple, etc. )
8. Promotion of ‘revenge porn’: sexually explicit media that is publicly shared online without the consent of the individual pictured.
9. Any material that offers illegal products or services.
10. Promotion of incentives for online activity to surf websites, click on ads, or any activity that artificially enhances website or advertiser metrics.
11. Promotion of violence, racial intolerance, or advocacy against any individual, group, or organization.
12. Promotion of fake documents, copied material, or paper mills.
13. Promotion of illegal drugs or any related paraphernalia.
14. Sales or offers of weapons, alcohol, tobacco or any related paraphernalia.
15. Promotion or any attempt to profit from human tragedy or suffering.
16. Promotion of illegal activities Promotion of gambling or online betting that is targeted to the US.
17. 'Free' offers in which the redemption requirements are overly burdensome as to not constitute a free item.
18. Any link to a website that contains unacceptable content.